9 High Protein Food Tip To Boost Muscle Growth

As you start trying to see results from your workouts and gain muscle, have you taken time to consider what you’re eating? If you’re hoping to get massive muscle gain but not eating the right foods, it could be a bit challenging to see the results that you want.

Many health professionals consider your diet to be more than 70 percent of what makes a difference at the gym and remaining 30 percent how much effort you put into it. Either way, whatever the percentage may be, you still want to keep an eye on what you’re eating and a big factor in muscle gain is protein.

We aren’t saying that you have to eat a strict Keto diet to see improvements, but a healthy level of protein can be really good for your body and your energy level. If you’re ready to start eating more protein, you may want to head to the supermarket and buy “ALL THE MEAT!!” but before you do that, consider the fact that there are many different foods with high protein. To help you with your shopping list, here are some of the foods with high protein:

  1. Eggs: I mean, you know that but did you know that they also provide benefits for your mental health, as well as give your body the omega-3s you need? They’re easy to eat first thing and can get you started in the morning.
  2. Lentils: You can be a vegetarian and still see gains in the gym. If you don’t like meat or you like to switch things up, lentils are also a great source of protein. Best of all, they’re affordable and easy to prepare in a delectable way.
  3. Lean meat: Alternatively, if you love your meat and can’t get enough of it, the good news is that you can add lean meat to your diet and get the healthy protein you need. Just make sure that it’s grass-fed beef and not fatty and you’re on your way to a healthy diet that is as delicious as it is good for your body.
  4. Greek yogurt: Say what?! Who knew, right? You can get as much as 23 grams of protein from a good serving of Greek yogurt, so why not add it to your diet? It can easily be eaten with other foods or added to some of your favorite meals while providing you with a load of protein.
  5. Chicken: Well, Church’s chicken may not be the best option but raw chicken that you can prepare at home sure is. Avoid eating chicken with skin and you’re going to get some very healthy, non-fatty meat in your diet.
  6. Whey protein: So, maybe you need or want a little added protein to your diet. Why not add whey protein to your breakfast shake every morning? At least, you can be sure that you’re getting plenty of protein, even when you’re not always able to cook food at home.
  7. Tuna: Fish is a great source of protein because it isn’t only good for you as an energy booster but also because it’s full of vitamins and antioxidant selenium. Fish is also a very healthy meat that most people can eat, whereas red meat can be bad for some people’s health conditions. So, if you’re looking for a way to get more protein while also keeping up with your health, turn to tuna or any kind of fish that you like.
  8. Protein bars: While you shouldn’t only live off of protein bars, having a few handy on a daily basis can help you to make sure that you’re getting the right amount for your muscle gains. Be careful about the caloric level in the bars that you choose.
  9. Nuts: Nuts are a great option for simply snacking on while also giving you extra protein. It’s always good to have healthy snacks lying around and nuts are some of the healthiest snacks you can eat. Just make sure to avoid fatty ones like cashews, etc.

Muscles Growth

Conclusion

Protein, you love it or hate it, but you always need it in a healthy diet. If you’re looking for a way to eat more protein, don’t just turn to red meat and one and done. Try to incorporate new protein into your diet regularly, and see how it works for your body.

Each body is unique and what works for one person may not work for you. For example, you may not respond well to protein from legumes like lentils but tuna and chicken could feel just right for you. Whatever you do, find the protein you like and eat plenty of it.

At the same time, for serious lean mass gains you will need some mass gaining supplements both pre and post workout.

Gains can be enhanced by simply adding more protein to one’s diet. May sound surprising but if you want to turn that “fat” into muscle, protein is going to make a big difference.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply