I’m always surprised by how many women I see using fat burners that are not specifically formulated for women. The problem is, that most products are far too strong and stimulating.
As a result, you’d have to work out how much less of it you would need to take in order to avoid over-stimulation and problems with nighttime sleep.
And then there are all those hyped up and celebrity-endorsed fat burners that end up doing absolutely nothing.
With the help of our trusted dietitian, we managed to research and test out 43 different fat burners, to see how they might help.
Let’s take a look.
Our Top 8 Best Fat Burners For Women
| #1 - LeanBean (Editor's Choice) ||5.0 stars out of 5|
| #2 - PhenGold ||4.0 stars out of 5|
| #3 - PowHer Fat Burner For Women ||4.5 stars out of 5|
Table of Contents
Based on the feedback from our team, clients, and our dietitian, LeanBean should be considered one of the top-rated fat burners for women
Many reviews mention how great it is that this fat burner was designed specifically for women’s unique needs and that it works quite effectively on their metabolism.
Women who have used LeanBean like how it is made from natural ingredients and many state that it offers a great energy stimulation for workouts and family life.
So, you get to enjoy getting rid of even more flabby stuff.
With four top appetite suppressants included in the mix, it can help you to avoid snacking, which is great in a world where you’re surrounded by temptations.
The other thing that stood out for me is the fact that I couldn’t find any reviews that complained about side effects and over-stimulation.
If you’re looking for a transparent company that makes a solution designed especially for women, Lean Bean really is a great choice for you to make.
- Contains only natural ingredients with no harmful additives
- Increased energy levels help you get through workouts more easily
- Positive reviews about appetite suppression to make fasting easier
- The company is clear and transparent about all the ingredients
- Doesn’t result in overstimulation or jittery feeling
- We’re still trying to find one.
PhenGold is one of the latest products that claims to take an entirely natural approach to boosting your metabolism.
We looked at all the ingredients with our dietitian, and she confirmed that they provide a positive combination.
It’s also suitable for any women who tend to be more sensitive to stimulants that might make them jittery.
You also have 100 days to try it out to see what kind of results it provides, which gives you a long risk-free trial.
- Provides good appetite suppression to stop snacking
- Limited use of stimulants to not make you jittery
- Naturally boosts your metabolism
- Available with great bulk discount offers
- Some people find the capsules a little bit large
One of the latest supplements we put through our research and testing process is PowHer.
Some of our team have been using the PowHer pre-workout supplement for quite a while now, so we had to give this one a try.
The first thing that stands out is a good dose of Konjac root which research has shown to really help fill you up.
If you’re on a net negative calorie diet, then this might help you avoid the awful food cravings.
What I really like is the real natural caffeine has been sourced from Arabica beans. With 100 mg of caffeine, this is not a dose that is too high for women so you’ll avoid the jitters but still stimulate your metabolism.
Just try to avoid taking it too late in the day.
The recommendation is to take 2 capsules with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I would suggest not taking it on an empty stomach. There’s a good dose of iron that can sometimes cause some stomach upset .
- Konjac root helps to fill you up and feel less hungry for easier fasting
- Contains real natural caffeine for a mental boost
- Added choline is an important nutrient for processing stored and dietary fat
- The dosage has been designed specifically for women
- Some added minerals including magnesium, chromium, and iron
- Make sure you don’t take it late in the day to avoid a sleepless night
Hourglass is a vegan suitable fat burner that may be particularly helpful to suppress your appetite.
Women have found that they don’t reach for treats as often, which can be one of the main reasons for struggling with fat loss.
We also liked the added zinc, chromium, and B vitamins that should help with boosting your immune system. The combination of better immunity and effective metabolism could make quite a difference in how you feel.
You’ll just have to set a reminder to maybe spread out the 4 capsules each day.
- Positive comments from women who found it help avoid snacking
- Specifically designed for the female body
- May give you an immune boost with added zinc
- Non-stimulating option to not mess up your sleep
- You’ll need to remember to take 4 capsules per day
Instant Knockout is one of the more popular options for performance athletes who want to avoid losing muscle mass during a cutting phase.
It should also help with appetite suppression, with many users saying that they can get longer in between meals.
The energy released from fat might also help if you take these before a workout to get through your training plan with more endurance.
Users commented that they begin to see results in less than a month, and many who have used it, dropped the amount of weight that they were hoping to lose.
Just avoid taking it later in the day as it might mess with your sleep pattern.
- Effective in curbing junk food cravings, which should help avoid snacking
- Reviewers mentioned how it helped them to maintain lean muscle
- A good energy boost makes it suitable as pre-workout supplement as well
- It is made from natural ingredients that make it an effective fat burner
- It may keep you up at night if you take it before bed.
As one of the most affordable options out there, Lean XT is a favorite non-stimulant fat burner.
Many reviews stated how they appreciated how it doesn’t cause jitters or crashes, and it should curb your hunger cravings.
LeanXT helps to keep your body from storing fat, thanks to the metabolic boosters, and also assists you in burning calories.
While it does have a slight amount of caffeine in the green tea extract, it doesn’t contain as much as most other options.
- Offers fair quality at an affordable price
- A non-stimulant option that will keep you from getting jittery
- It helps improve metabolic function
- Reviews state that it is effective in appetite suppression
- May provide antioxidants through green tea extract
- Claims not to contain caffeine but does contain a small amount
Transparent Labs is said to be great for suppressing appetite. Many users also appreciate the energy kick they get when taking it before a trip to the gym.
Users appreciate that two pills a day is enough for what they need, as some others require you to take four for similar results and that can be a challenge to keep up with.
It is said to provide long-lasting energy throughout the day without making you crash by the end of it.
Just keep in mind that you want to avoid taking it later in the day due to the stimulants.
- May curb appetite, so it can be used to avoid giving in to junk food cravings.
- Enhances focus, so you can last longer at the gym and throughout your day.
- Good energy boost without the after-workout crash that is common with poor-quality fat burners.
- Good bulk offers and subscriptions available
- There’s quite a high dose of stimulants
Place Your Order Today
Out of all 43 products that we tested in the past year, there were very few that actually worked. And the one we got the best responses on is Lean Bean.
It comes with a risk-free money-back guarantee that would allow you to test it out for 90 days. If it doesn’t have the expected effects, then you won’t have wasted your money.