Home » Review » Racquet Sports » Top Ten Best Tennis Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis: Improve Your Foot Support And Help Recovery During Training
Top Ten Best Tennis Shoes Reviews: Find The Perfect Grip And Foot Support To Help Improve Your Game
Hi there, I’m Kate Young and I’m a fitness coach from California, but I now live in Austin. I have been involved in so many different sports over the years, including swimming, running, athletics, gymnastics, rugby (yeas, you read that right), baseball, tennis, and so many more that I have lost count.
I just love competing in sports, but struggled to find the one that I would stick with. So, instead I decided to become a fitness coach as it allows me to work with so many different types of athletes.
I’ve also become heavily involved it diet. The reason for this is that I’ve seen too many athletes fail in their fitness goals because their diet didn’t support it. And I’ve seen just as many people fail in their diets, because their fitness activities weren’t effective.
A lot of my work has involved working up with college tennis teams where I have tailored some endurance type fitness programs. Tennis coaches are great at teaching techniques, but a lot of them struggle with general fitness levels.
And that’s where I come in. On this site I contribute to anything tennis, fitness and diet related, which will help you get to your goals quicker and with more ease. And if you have some very specific questions then why not reach out on one of the social media channels where all of us are very active.
- Top Ten Best Ping Pong Table Reviews: From Cheap Entry Level To Professional Setup
- Top Ten Best Tennis Racquet Reviews: For Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Players
- Top Ten Best Tennis Ball Machine Reviews: Practice Your Backhand Without A Playing Partner With A Portable Launcher
- Top Ten Best Tennis Shoes For Women Reviews: Find The Best Support For Your Feet
- Top Ten Best Tennis Shoes Reviews: Find The Perfect Grip And Foot Support To Help Improve Your Game
- Top Ten Best Tennis Elbow Brace Reviews: Combined With Compression Sleeve You Can Speed Up Recovery