If you are planning on playing indoor soccer instead of outdoors, you may find that you need different soccer gear for it. It will require you to play differently than you would on a large field yet will also provide you with a more fast-paced experience.
To ensure that you have the best stability and traction while playing indoor soccer, you want to get the best indoor soccer shoes. Playing in the right shoes can make a big difference in your success on the turf found in indoor soccer courts.
To keep on playing your favorite game, you want to make sure that you are taking care of your feet and the proper tennis are a big part of that.
With so many shoes to choose from, how do you find the ones that will work best for you? Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for your kids, there are several options to choose from. The following shoes will give you an idea on what’s available on the market and which features to keep an eye out for.
Maybe you want to mix style and comfort. Or, perhaps you are looking for a pair that will help you keep playing, even with plantar fasciitis. There’s something for every kind of player below.
Our Top 10 Best Indoor Soccer Shoes Recommendations
#1 - PUMA 365 Netfit
|| Excellent Ventilation||5.0 stars out of 5|
#2 - adidas Performance X 15.2
|| Superb Traction||4.5 stars out of 5|
#3 - NIKE Mercurial Victory V
|| Very Cool Color Designs||4.0 stars out of 5|
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top 10 Best Indoor Soccer Shoes Recommendations
- 1.1 1. PUMA 365 Netfit: Excellent Ventilation
- 1.2 2. adidas Performance X 15.2: Superb Traction
- 1.3 3. NIKE Mercurial Victory V: Very Cool Color Designs
- 1.4 4. adidas Performance Nemeziz Messi Indoor Soccer Shoes
- 1.5 5. Diadora Capitano ID: Cheap Indoor Soccer Shoes
- 1.6 6. adidas Performance Copa
- 1.7 7. PUMA 365 Ignite: Excellent Cushioning Effect
- 1.8 8. PUMA Evospeed Star III: With Tectured Toe Bumper
- 1.9 9. adidas Ace Tango: For Excellent Ball Control
- 1.10 10. Nike MercurialX Victory VI: Not As Good As The Previous Model
- 2 What Features You Need To Focus On
- 3 Which Kind Of Shoe Is Best For Indoor Soccer?
- 4 Factors To Consider
- 5 Conclusion
Made from textile and synthetic, the PUMA 365 are both durable and breathable. They have a rubber sole for comfortable use, which also helps you get a good grip while playing. With a shaft to low-top measure from the arch, they provide the stability and comfort you need.
Available in a variety of colors, you can choose the ones that you like best or that best suit your soccer outfit. Designed for soccer use, they ensure that you get the performance quality needed.
The form-fitting design also ensures that they will fit most users well. The Netfit system helps to keep your feet from slipping, which is a big plus or soccer players. It also ensures that you get the best fit possible to ensure that you can wear these shoes for hours on end.
If you’re all about style, you’ll appreciate the sleek and trendy aesthetics of the PUMA 365. Best of all, they have excellent breathability, so you can play in warm weather without a problem. If you want comfort and a great fit, these are the ones you need.
- They are available in a variety of colors
- They are decently priced
- They have a good grip for stable use while playing soccer
- They have great aesthetics
- They are made from breathable materials
- They aren’t wide enough for some people’s preferences
- The sizing runs large
The opposing team will see you coming with these adidas that are available in 6 different color combinations. Made from synthetic material, they are dependable for months of use. They have a comfortable low-top design that will keep your feet protected while playing.
These beauties have a rubber sole which helps with durability and the outsole is designed with aggressive traction for use on the soccer turf. The upper area of the shoe is extra-soft and allows for easy control of the ball.
They don’t offer as much breathability as some other options, but they could be ideal if you’re willing to trade this feature for the best grip around. If you’re looking for a good-looking pair of shoes that will offer you the stability and traction you need while playing your top sport, these are a favorite pick!
- They are aesthetically pleasing
- They are available in a variety of colors
- They have great traction for indoor use
- The upper part is great for controlling the ball
- They are comfortable to wear
- Sizing is off
- They have minimal breathability
If you want a traditional-looking shoe that will fit right in with your soccer gear, these NIKE Mercurial Victory V shoes are a good option. Available in a broad range of colors, these are some attractive cleats that will make anyone look good. You can choose from pink, green, red, and even a combination one.
Made from synthetic material and with a rubber sole, these NIKE shoes are durable and reliable. If you’re worried about how they’ll feel on the inside, you’ll love that the midsole is made with a contoured sock liner with textile top cloth. This means that you get great cushioning while at the same time maintaining the low-profile comfort needed on the soccer court.
The full-length rubber outsole is non-marking and will work wonders for top traction during the game.
- They are a durable pair of shoes
- They don’t slip and provide excellent traction
- They work well on turf
- They are available in many different colors
- They are an attractive pair of shoes
- They may feel too narrow for people with wide feet
- They take some time to break in
Which soccer player wouldn’t want to be like Messi? This attractive pair of adidas performance shoes will have you feeling like a star. They synthetic materials allow for breathability while the rubber sole keeps the shoe long-lasting.
The lateral and medial support from the 360 TORSION TAPE is not something that you’ll find on many shoes. It helps to keep them sturdy while allowing for movement. This design has a DUAL LOCK COLLAR that prevents your feet from slipping and also helps to provide you with ankle stability.
The coating-free textile upper allows for easy ball control. The unique design includes Messi written on the sides. As a stylish-looking pair of cleats offered at a reasonable price, these are a great pick. If you or your kids are fans of Messi, you may not need to look any further.
- They have a cool, unique design
- They provide stable support
- They offer ankle protection
- They offer a good grip on turf
- They are made from durable materials
- The toe area isn’t very spacious
- They aren’t meant to be used for anything other than soccer
These babies look like the kind of soccer shoes a professional would wear. With polyurethane material, they can hold up to a lot of use and plenty of games. The rubber sole also promotes durability and aids in stable use.
If you’re worried about comfort, especially if you have foot issues, you’ll appreciate that the Diadora have shock-absorbing EVA foam and fixed cotton.
If you’re looking for a pair of cool indoor soccer shoes, these could be the ones for you. They offer great grip and the stability you need for explosive movements while playing on turf. They also work well on gym floors or concrete.
These Diadora have a durable construction and quality stitching, so you can trust them to last through the season. They don’t cost much but provide users with long-lasting use.
- They are durable
- They are made from quality materials
- They have great support in the EVA foam
- They are conveniently priced
- They offer good traction
- Their material is not very breathable
- The sizing runs large
These adidas Performance Copa have a traditional design that is both durable and wearable. With suede material, they are dependable and durable. The rubber sole ensures longevity and the indoor outsole allows for a trusty grip on the court.
With a lightweight synthetic leather upper, it’s easy to handle the ball with these babies on without worrying about them falling apart. Designed for use playing soccer, you can trust these shoes to last, even when playing on hard courts.
Some people prefer tongue-less shoes and if you’re this type of person, these Copas may not be the best for you. They have a very present tongue that can get in the way, if this is something that annoys you.
If you want a no-nonsense pair of shoes that will provide you with months of use, these are top choice. While they are somewhat narrow and short, they will work well for most boy’s or men with smaller feet.
- They make it easy to control the ball
- They provide excellent grip on the court
- They are made from quality materials
- They can be used on hard courts
- They are a great looking pair of shoes
- They may be a bit snug-fitting for some
- The sizing runs small
Not only do these PUMA Ignite shoes look sharp and trendy, they are probably one of the most comfortable shoes you’ll find. If you have issues with your arches or worry about comfort on the court, you won’t have to with this option.
With a low-profile rubber outsole and an Ignite midsole, these shoes have a highly cushioned feel while also providing great traction. Available in a large variety of colors, you can choose the one that best combines with your soccer gear.
As a shoe that was designed with soccer performance in mind, you can trust that they will work wonderfully for you. The shaft measures low-top from arch providing excellent support and fit.
They are lightweight and easy to wear, making them one of the best options around.
- They are a stylish pair of shoes
- They work well for soccer use
- They provide amazing cushion and support
- They work well for those with narrow feet
- They are lightweight
- Some may find them to be too narrow
- The sizing runs small
You better be prepared for some attention, because these PUMAS are bold. While their style may seem a bit clunky for soccer, you’ll find it’s because of the amazing toe protection. With a textured toe bumper, gone are the days of broken toes or injured feet and now are the days of optimal ball control.
The non-marking traction outsole will help you get that grip that’s needed on the court. The synthetic material allows for relatively good breathability and the rubber sole encourages durability and comfortable wear. This shoe even has an incredible pivot point, so you can easily transition your feet during a game.
The monolayer Micro Tec Suede helps to provide good abrasion resistance which also ensures good control of the ball. The CM EVA midsole ensures comfort inside the shoe. All in all, this is a good, strong, and durable shoe. It promises both comfort and Is it the one for you?
- It has good traction
- The midsole has great cushioning
- It has great toe protection
- It has an eye-catching design
- They are lightweight
- They are quite narrow
- They tend to look dirty quickly
What is one of the most important things you want when playing soccer? Ball control is definitely one of them. The adidas Ace Tango aren’t only a trendy pair of shoes, they make a difference in your game.
The soft, breathable upper has Control Feel that allows you to effortlessly control the ball during a game. With a low-top shaft to arch measurement, you can trust these beauties to be comfortable to wear. The synthetic material also lends a hand in breathability, while the rubber sole keeps these long-lasting.
Because the outsole is designed for indoor use, you can trust these shoes to be on your side as you start playing indoor soccer. They are ideal for those who have a hard time finding shoes for their wide feet.
They also have a lightweight feel, which is perfect for the explosive movements in indoor soccer. You don’t want something that will slow you down, making the adidas Ace Tango a suitable option. They’ll definitely live up to their name.
- They are comfortable for hours of use
- They provide great ball control
- They are attractive
- They are conveniently priced
- They have dependable traction
- They take some time to break in
- It takes time to get them on
If you want a pair of Nikes that look good and provide relatively good results on the court, these could be an option. While they aren’t as ideal as the previous version, they still have some good features.
For example, the dynamic fit collar ensures that your shoe stays on during the game, even when you go in for that perfect goal. The horizontal ridges help to provide better grip. The design doesn’t have a tongue, which helps to make the shoes more comfortable.
If you want a no-fuss kind of shoe, these could work well for you. The rubber compound also ensures excellent traction, whether you’re playing on indoor turf or an outdoor court. Because they were designed for soccer use, you can expect some great results with these beauties. While they are definitely best for use on the court, their comfort makes them perfect for everyday use, as well.
- They have a unique design which isn’t common in soccer shoes
- They provide good traction, which you’ll need for most indoor courts
- They fit comfortably and snugly, which is great for comfortable wear
- They have a trendy design that will help you stand out in a good way
- They are tongue-less which may make them feel more comfortable
- Some people may not like the fit around the ankles
- They aren’t as good as previous Nike MercurialX shoes
What Features You Need To Focus On
If you want a pair of shoes that you can depend on, it will take you doing a bit of research to find the ones best suited for you. From designs that don’t have tongues to shoes with special grip, there are all kinds of features that one should be looking for while shopping.
A big part of your success in soccer is your skill, but shoes sure help and finding the right ones will make a difference. Whether you’re shopping for you or the kids, the key to winning is often in the shoe. If you really want to make sure to play your best, you’ll want to do your research. Check out the following features before purchase:
Materials on your shoes are important. For one, quality materials can ensure that your shoes last for a long time. Secondly, the material on the upper part can help you to control the ball. If it’s a slippery material, it won’t help much. It also is a part of your overall medial and lateral stability on the court, so look for ones with natural leather or synthetic material, or even woven knit. Mesh is also a favorite for those who play indoor soccer.
Playing on an indoor court requires your shoe to have a good grip. Shoes without good traction will mean that you could end up easily slipping. Where cleats help while playing on natural grass in the outdoors, you want shoes with rubber outsoles for indoor turfs. Look for shoes that promise the best traction around.
Just imagine what playing with shoes without grip could feel like? Especially when it comes to turf or smooth concrete. The lack of grip can lead to slippage and accident, so if you choose one feature to focus on during your search, make it the traction provided.
From the insoles to the outsoles, you want to consider both when choosing your soccer shoes. If you happen to have issues with your arches or plantar fasciitis, consider insoles that provide cushioning. EVA insoles are usually best.
The outsole is undoubtedly the most important sole to consider when shopping for the best indoor soccer shoes. Rubber outsoles tend to be the best because they provide enough traction for your sport while also promising durability. If it’s a non-marking sole, it also allows you to move effortlessly without slipping and still provides good grip.
The outsole is what will give you the good grip you need, so do take time to find the outsole with the best traction around.
Laces Or No?
This feature is one that is based on design and preference. Some people hate fumbling with laces while playing and lace-less shoes make it easy to get out on the field without trouble. For some people, this kind of design may feel constrictive.
Another thing to consider is if you want a design without a tongue as well. Lace-less shoes tend to be tongue-less. For some, the idea of simply slipping on your shoe is a god-send. If you don’t want to worry about having to tie your shoes during a game, go for the lace-less options.
One of the main issues with soccer shoes is how narrow they tend to be. For those with narrow feet, this isn’t an issue. For those with wide feet, looking for the perfect pair can be a major headache.
If you have a wide foot, there are some brands that tend to make narrower shoes. You may want to avoid them to avoid frustration. Of course, you may get lucky but it’s all about doing your research to ensure that you get a shoe that fits.
Which Kind Of Shoe Is Best For Indoor Soccer?
If you’re already a soccer player who plays outdoors, you may think that you can wear your cleats, no problem. But, because of the style of the game and turf in indoor soccer, you will need certain kind of shoes.
For one, you will want rubber soles on your shoes, as because of the kind of turf used in indoor soccer, you need good traction. Some indoor soccer is played on plain concrete, so it’s important to get a shoe with good grip.
While your cleats may be great for playing in the grass or rainy weather, they aren’t going to provide you with the best traction on turf.
Indoor soccer shoes are more stable-feeling than your outdoor cleats. They don’t rock around like cleats tend to and because you’re not walking on “bumps,” they can be a bit more comfortable to wear for more than just soccer.
Something else to keep in mind about indoor soccer shoes is that the indoor game requires faster, more explosive movements. You will need shoes that provide great stability while being flexible enough for the game.
Indoor soccer shoes have a flat sole, which helps to keep you safe from ankle injuries. The upper on indoor soccer shoes are designed with ball control in mind. This helps to make them an even better choice than just some random tennis shoe.
Before making any purchase on shoes, you want to find out what kind of ground that you’ll be playing on. Different places have different kinds of ground and what could work on turf may not work on hard ground that some indoor places use.
Factors To Consider
Before you buy your favorite pair of soccer cleats, you will want to make sure that you have the game in mind. For example, those beautiful Nike shoes that you’ve been eyeing may look great but are they the best for you. Before you make a decision, consider the following factors:
- What is your position and how important is a toe bumper to you? One may have experienced the toe-bang from another player as you go in for a shot. One summer, my big toe on my right foot was broken due to an opposing player kicking my feet as I went to kick the ball. How I wished I had worn better shoes for my indoor game. To avoid injury, check out the toe area of the shoe before purchase. If you’re one of the best goal-makers on your team, protect those feet!
- Where do you live or play and how hot does it get? Hot, sweaty feet can get annoying as you’re trying to play a game. You want your feet to breathe if you live in a hot area, just as much as you want to enjoy the game. Mesh material is a good idea for you, if you’re looking a way to keep your feet fresh while still getting a good, dependable shoe.
- Do you play on different courts regularly? If you switch up between hard ground and turf, you may want to consider a pair of cleats that can be played on both kinds of grounds. If not, you may find that what works perfectly for the turf may not provide you the grip you need for hard ground.
Some of the above options have great traction and can be depended on to provide you with amazing grip. Look for the ones that have non-marking soles or that boast of top quality outsoles. These will be a good bet for both kinds of courts.
- Do you suffer from foot issues? If you have issues and find that certain shoes cause pain, consider looking for options with added comfort features. There are some products that include great cushioning and while it may make the shoe heavier, it will make them more comfortable. If you want to keep playing your favorite sport, you’re going to need good shoes.
- Do you have extremely wide feet? It’s going to take time for you to find the right shoe for you, but it’s not impossible. While people with average-sized feet will be able to choose from any kind they please, you’ll need to do some research. For example, some of the above PUMA shoes are great, but they are designed with a narrow build.
You may like their style, but how well are they going to fit? If you buy shoes that don’t fit correctly, you’ll be in store for a lot of blisters. Also, playing in the wrong kinds of shoes can slow you down and hinder your game.
- Do you care about weight? In the same vein, how durable do you want your cleats to be? You may love the idea of a lightweight pair of shoes and while you should go for what feels good, lightweight doesn’t always mean durability. Most lightweight shoes are built with lighter materials which may end up giving up the ghost quicker.
Asking yourself the right questions will help you find the right pair for you. Everyone is different and so is every shoe. Find the perfect fit and you’ve got yourself a winner!
If you’re ready to take the indoor soccer court by storm, you’re going to need some good shoes to help you do it. The above options are just a few of the great products on the market that will make you stand out from the rest.
Each one has some of the best features that are found in soccer shoes and will promise great use for your first season. Whether you want some with top cushion support or you need great ankle stability, there is something for everyone on our top ten list.
The above guide is full of tips and tricks for getting the perfect shoe, so you should be all set to find a great pair. Style is important, but also consider how comfort can make a difference in you succeeding.
After all, as much as you want to look good while on the court, you also probably want to win. If you can choose a pair with what matters most to you, then score!!
Don’t forget to consider the most important features for you. Comfort, style, and quality can be found in many of the above options. As far as price goes, you may spend a bit more on a quality indoor soccer shoe than a regular one, but it will make all the difference. Don’t forget to have a good time and win some games with your new kicks!